© 2023 Codemetric. All rights reserved.
All content, materials, and resources provided on the Codemetric website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, audio, graphics, logos, and software, are the intellectual property of Codemetric or its content providers and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties.
Users of the Codemetric e-learning platform are granted permission to access and use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, modification, public display, or other use of Codemetric's copyrighted materials without prior written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
Codemetric respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyright or intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by any content on the Codemetric website, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org mailto:email@example.com with the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
2. A description of the specific location on the Codemetric website where the allegedly infringing content is located.
3. Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Codemetric will promptly investigate and take appropriate action to address any valid copyright infringement claims.
Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights of Codemetric and its content providers. Your cooperation helps us maintain a fair and ethical e-learning environment for all users.